Trammell Crow Company
1983 – 1992 (9 years)
Responsible for the leasing and marketing of the 4,500,000 square foot Tulsa, Oklahoma office building and warehouse portfolio. Responsibilities included supervising the leasing of the overall portfolio, bottom line accountability for the investment performance of the overall portfolio and annual valuation and recommendation of asset strategy. Management and leasing clients included Merrill Lynch, Cigna, Allstate, Equitable, and CalPERS. Properties exclusively leased included BOK Tower (1,300,000 sf), Williams Towers I and II (750,000 sf), The Forum (60,000 sf), The Tulsa Union Depot (42,000 sf), Triad I (139,528 sf) and Triad II (155,000 sf), MeridianTower (205,891 sf), Two Memorial (134,184 sf) and Three Memorial Place (42,340 sf), Towne Center (179,827 sf), 4500 Exchange Center (157,813 sf), Exchange Center (140,006 sf), Corporate Place (115,952 sf), Fox Plaza (80,930 sf), and 21 Centre Park (39,842 sf).
- Consistently the top producer in Tulsa and often a top performer in the entire nation.
- Sold Triad II office building to American Airlines for $14,200,000.00
- Very involved in the $467,238,016.00 Williams Realty Corporation acquisition in 1987.
- On development team of Triad II office building (152,000 square feet), Freeport Trade Center (178,000 square feet), and Katy/Crow (120,055 square feet).
- Completed MIT Real Estate Program in 1987.
Property Company of America
1992 – 1997 (5 years)
Director of Leasing for the real estate division of PCA, involving over 3,000,000 square feet of office and retail properties. Responsibilities included supervision of all leasing and brokerage activities as well as Tenant relations. Was directly responsible for the acquisition of over 2,500,000 square feet of management and leasing contracts.
- Responsible for overseeing leasing effort that included over 1,500,000 square feet of leases signed during the five-year period. Management and leasing clients included Merrill Lynch, Cigna, and Paine Webber. Properties exclusively leased included CityPlex Towers (1,715,400 sf), Mid-Continent Tower (321,500 sf), Southern Hills Tower (151,879 sf), One Summit Plaza (124,464 sf), Kensington/IBC Tower (62,998 sf), Southland Tower (115,376 sf), 21 Lewis Plaza (57,218 sf) and Yorktown Plaza (50,988 sf).
- Designed, implemented and successfully completed a management and marketing program that resulted in the renovation and successful turnaround of CityPlex Towers (1,715,400 square feet) in Tulsa, Oklahoma. A total of over 1,300,000 of new square footage was leased in less than four years.
The Guild Company, President & Owner
1997 – Present (24 years)
The Guild Company is a commercial real estate, leasing, management and brokerage company formed in 1997. The main focus of the company is exclusive tenant and office building representation.
- Chosen to do the exclusive leasing for the 2,300,000 sf, eighteen building, Kanbar Properties downtown office building portfolio in July of 2006. The properties included First Place Tower (624,000 sf), Bank of America Building (288,000 sf), Park Centre (190,000 sf) and the Petroleum Club Building (141,000 sf). Kanbar took the leasing in-house in January of 2008.
- Did the exclusive leasing of First Place Tower, a 624,000 square foot downtown office building, from February of 1998 to January of 2008. The building averaged over 90% leased throughout this 10-year period.
- Did the exclusive leasing of Mapco Plaza (140,825 sf), Autumn Oaks (117,590 sf), Utica Plaza (48,588 sf), and Bridgeport III (48,399 sf) for various owners.
- Did the exclusive leasing and management for One Memorial Place (90,720 sf) office building from December of 1998 until August of 2010. The building averaged over 95% leased throughout this 12-year period.
- Exclusively represented SemGroup regarding their 95,185 square foot office lease.
- Exclusively represented Conner & Winters regarding their 56,676 square foot downtown lease.
- Exclusively represented McAfee & Taft Law Firm regarding their 32,298 square foot downtown lease.
- Exclusively represented The Zarrow Foundation regarding their 11,955 square foot downtown lease.
Industry Specific Skills and Attributes
- Have established the premiere Tenant database tracking system in Tulsa that has over 3,000 tenant profiles and lease expirations.
- Fully knowledgeable in all areas of commercial real estate.
- Fully knowledgeable in all facets of office, industrial and retail leasing.
- Creative problem solving skills highly developed.
- Proficient with computer hardware and software.
- Licensed Oklahoma Real Estate Broker #082989
Professional and Civic Activities
- President of the National Association of Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP Oklahoma) in 1991, 1992, 2017, and 2018.
- Current Member of Southern Hills Country Club (Site of the 2021 Senior PGA, 2022 PGA, plus 15 previous Major Championships).
- NAIOP National Board Member, elected in 2017, to serve through 2020.
- Member of the Board of Directors of NAIOP from 1985 to 2001 and 2015-2019.
- Tulsa Boys Home Board Member since 1990 (29 years).
- Made Lifetime Board Member of Tulsa Boys Home in 2011 (one of only 15 in the 100-year history of The Tulsa Boys Home).
- Member of the Nicholas Club since 1988 (31 years) supporting the Tulsa Boys Home.
- Member of the Girl Scouts of Oklahoma Board of Directors since 2013.
- Co-founded Fight Night with Ray Siegfried, which raised over $1,500,000.00 for various charities (Tulsa Boys Home, Meals on Wheels, Make-A-Wish Foundation, etc.) in the Tulsa area.
- Downtown Tulsa Unlimited Board from 1987 to 1992.
- Mayfest Governing Board from 1988 to 1992.
- Arts and Humanities Council Board Member in 1990.
- Member of Founding Tulsa Children's Museum Board.
- Member of Tulsa Little League Board of Directors for many years.
- Member of ORU Golden Eagle Club Board. President in 1998
- Board member of Eddie Sutton Youth Sports Arena. Building a new youth sports arena in Tulsa.
- Member of Golf Club of Oklahoma from 1992 to 2006.
- Summit Club member for many years
- Graduated from Oklahoma State University in 1980 with a Business Degree.
- Member of Sigma Chi Fraternity; Rush Chairman for two years, Social Chairman for two years. Alumni Social Chairman in 2016-2018.
- Graduated from the MIT Real Estate Program in Cambridge, Massachusetts in 1987.